Our parents are an integral part of the community at Holy Spirit and are a passionate and engaging group who are committed to working closely with the school to improve the learning and social environments and experiences of all.
We believe that education requires the support of the family and wider community and that building relationships are an important part of the school’s growth and development.
Strong communication between families and Holy Spirit staff and administrators are vital for students’ success.
Communication avenues include:
• Fortnightly newsletter
• SEQTA Engage
• Class Newsletters via the Seesaw application
• Parent/Teacher Meetings
• 3-way Interviews
• Open classrooms held twice a year
• Parent and Friends Association and Advisory Council positions
• Phone calls
• Holy Spirit Facebook page
• Parent Information Nights at the beginning of new school year