Enrolments & Fees
Applying to Holy Spirit School
To be considered for enrolment into 3 Year Old Kindergarten (Pre-Kindy), your child must be three years of age at commencement. Enrolment into Pre-Kindy does not guarantee acceptance into our 4 Year Old Kindergarten program (Kindy). It is a separate process and program. To be considered for enrolment into 4 Year Old Kindergarten, you child must be four years of age by 30 June of that current year.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
An application fee of $35 is to be forwarded with the application form for all applications, which is non-refundable. This can be paid over the phone via credit card (VISA or Mastercard only), or in person at the school office.
Please note, that completing an Enrolment Form, and our acceptance of the Enrolment Form does not guarantee an enrolment interview or offer of enrolment by the school.
Our enrolment policy provides for the following enrolment priority for all students:
- Catholic students from the Holy Spirit Parish, City Beach with a Parish Priest reference
- Catholic students from outside the Holy Spirit Parish, City Beach with a Parish Priest reference
- Other Catholic students
- Siblings of non-Catholic students
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholic students
IMMUNISATION INFORMATION FOR PARENTS ENROLLING A CHILD
It is a condition of enrolment that you provide a current Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement which shows your child is up-to-date with all the scheduled immunisations (according to the National Immunisation Program) for their age.
This statement must not be more than two months old.
Please complete the following application form and return to our office by email on email@example.com or by dropping into the front office.
Before submitting, please ensure you have attached copies of the following documents, if they are applicable to your application:
Student Document Checklist
- Birth certificate
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation Status Report
- Medicare Number
- Passport (if not born in Australia)
- Visa (if not an Australian citizen)
- Baptism, Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation certificate ( where applicable)
- Two latest School Reports (if applicable)
Parent/Caregiver Document Checklist
- Caregiver's Passport (if not born in Australia)
- Caregiver's Visa (if not an Australian citizen)
- Health Care Card (if applicable)
Other Documents Checklist
- Parish Priest Reference (if applicable)
- Custodial Court Orders (if applicable)
Fees can be paid by direct debit over ten months, four terms or annually by Cash, BPAY, or Credit Card.
Accounts are sent out near the beginning of the school year. If your child has already commenced at Holy Spirit, a full term’s notice of withdrawal is required. This notice must be in writing and addressed to the Principal. Failure to do so incurs a penalty of one term’s fees.
For further information on CEWA Ltd's school fee policy, search "School Fees" via this link.