An important component of the P&F is the identification and delivery of relevant and interesting parent education opportunities.
In 2017, we will be presenting a session from Dr Paul Swan. The maths tools developed by Dr Swan are used in our classrooms and this will be an opportunity to understand this teaching method so that you can assist your children in their learnings.
Save the date for this presentation – Friday 23rd June after school assembly in the hall.
Past education offerings to parents have been
- Bounce Back Resilience Education. http://www.bounceback.com.au
- Maggie Dent (parenting and resilience specialist with a particular interest in the early years and adolescence),
- Richard Pengelley (the cost of excellence in childhood)
- Protective Behaviours (Protective Behaviours WA is Western Australia’s leading prevention education organisation working in WA and Internationally to prevent child abuse.)
- Cyber safety (keep you kids safe online)
Suggestions of topics and presenters that are of interest to parents are always welcome.